Award winning gospel artist, Kambua is in a no nonsense mood today in matters etiquette.
Kambua is expecting her second born child and says there are questions and things people ask or tell her regarding her pregnancy that annoy her to the core.
She says she is always annoyed by people who ask questions such as "Your'e still pregant?" or "Can I touch your belly?."
She says she put down this list just to help people become better.
Below are things that you should not say to a pregnant woman, ever!
Okay. In the spirit of kusaidiana and becoming better people, let me put together a list of things you should NOT say to a pregnant woman🤰🏾. You're welcome to add onto my list 😅.
1. Bado?? You're STILL pregnant?! 🙄🙄 (Look, I will deliver when it is time. Stop rushing me)
2. Kwani ukona moods? (I could slap someone for this👋🏾 but Jesus)
3. Heee! Na umenona?! Or...Aiii you're too small! (Body shamers alert 🚩)
4. Can I touch your belly? (No please, and thank you)! 'Can I touch yours'?😅
5. Sleep now because you'll never sleep again (thanks)
6. Are you having a natural birth or CS? (Nanya bizness) Birth is birth.
7. Gosh, you should be ready for labor. Mine was sooo bad! (Please save your horror stories unless asked).Haya! That's my list for now... Let all the mama's chime in so that we can all help each other🤗